Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Annie: The tech of writing/Outlines and notes of story writing

Annie: The tech of writing/Outlines and notes of story writing

I will have to investigate this page further, but the responses are all spam, and when I ttreid to leave a bit of feedback
When I face the desolate impossibility of writing 500 pages, a sick sense of failure falls on me, and I know I can never do it. Then gradually, I write one page and then another. One day's works is all I can permit myself to contemplate.
- John Steinbeck

The outline thing does work. It would work a bit better with a little exposition. ;-) Thank you.

Geez, the spam comments are stuck gambling on erection sites. That's the main reason I decided ot leave a comment--at least one bit of honest feedback, that's not so completely off-topic to the subject. *gromble* You poor, poor soul.
I was told that the server did not exist. the primary notes still appear halfway useful, but perhaps a bit redundant, so it it's a non-valid site I'll remove it from the lnieup when I have the chance..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home