Tuesday, September 04, 2012

For Mine Own Reference. :3 Doctor The Third

Ooh, the grammarians will have a field day wit that blog post title: but I'm in a silly mood.

The Third Doctor, Jon Pertwee

And the obligatory Wikipedia entry on Jon Pertwee.

And on Springfield Punx.


You never forget your first, and Jon Pertwee was mine.

Doctor, that is.

In a very real sense, I came in, right in the middle, with no clue as to regenerations, or anything. I rather liked following the dapper Doctor on his adventures.

When they started showing Doctor Who on WWOR -9 in the New York area, after being sans-Doctor for a couple of years between Massachusetts (where I had first seen Doctor Who) and Long Island, I missed the beginning of Robot, and the regeneration there, so I'm looking at Tom Baker, and asking, "Who's this guy?"  BD

I got used to the scarf, eventually, and I'm still miffed that I can't find jelly babies, anywhere. The closest I can come to them is gummy bears (and, more recently, gummy worms). Still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home